- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/matching, Paid Time Off (Sick/Vacation) and Holiday Pay, Performance Bonus
About Oneida Technical Solutions, LLC
Oneida Technical Solutions (OTS) is a tribally-owned 8(a) certified IT Network and Telecommunications Services company, wholly owned and operated by the Oneida Nation of New York through Oneida Nation Enterprises, LLC. Headquartered in Oneida, New York, OTS is the direct parent company of Croop-LaFrance, Inc.
About Oneida Nation Enterprises, LLC
Employing nearly 5,000 individuals across a variety of industries, Oneida Nation Enterprises (ONE) has established a multitude of sophisticated business enterprises, including the award-winning Turning Stone Resort Casino, a destination resort in Upstate New York (past recipient of Conde Nast's "Most Excellent Resort in North America") that has hosted major PGA TOUR golf events, and championship boxing events televised on HBO, ESPN and Showtime.
Serving the casino, retail, law enforcement and health care industries, ONE has deep experience providing IT services and support in highly complex, secure, and regulated environments. ONE provides turn-key IT support and service for the 2,400-acre Turning Stone Resort Casino, Yellow Brick Road satellite casino, the 12-store chain of SavOn convenience stores, three marina operations, in addition to the Oneida Indian Nation's government programs and services, which include the federally recognized, CALEA-accredited Oneida Nation Police Department and the Oneida Nation's Health Services Department, an Indian Health Services clinic.
We seek a full-time, on-site Program Manager to provide contract and personnel management in support of the U.S. Air Force at Hill Air Force Base. The successful candidate will be customer-focused, responsive, reliable, and detail-oriented with solid managerial, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for the successful performance of all work identified in the Performance Work Statement, including but not limited to client systems technical support (Tiers I-III), desktop management, information assurance, quality assurance, and network/systems administration.
- Perform all aspects of managerial duties including interviewing, hiring, onboarding, training, providing performance feedback, and coaching.
- Possess a strong desire to provide excellent customer service solutions and interact with coworkers and clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Plan and manage cost, schedule, and resources.
- Direct, control and approve actions to meet or exceed program requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all Operations Security (OPSEC) directives.
- Maintain traceability and integration between program plans and requirements.
- Develop and maintain Quality, Safety, Security, and Training Programs as well as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify and manage program risks and risk mitigation activities.
- Review problem and resolution trends in Remedy tickets.
- Monitor, manage, and report performance metrics to ensure contract compliance.
- Develop corrective and preventive action plans.
- Establish agreements with supporting organizations.
- Ensure requirements are agreed upon by program participants and stakeholders.
- Develop the program's labor and cost estimates and ensure adequate resources are allocated for the program's activities.
- Schedule, prepare, and conduct formal customer meetings and reviews.
- Introduce, advocate and execute process changes for continual improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum five years of experience managing IT services in a DoD environment required.
- Experience working at Hill AFB strongly preferred.
- Must possess IAT Level II (CompTIA Security+) Certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M.
- Must possess a minimum SECRET security clearance.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with stakeholders at varying seniority levels and present to senior-level management.
Oneida Technical Solutions, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.