- 30-Jan-2023 to Until Filled (MST)
- Golf Course
- Ogden, UT, USA
- 11.00 per hour Typically hire at bottom of the range, depending on qualifications
Not eligible for benefits
GOLF COURSE FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVER/COOK - GOLF DIVISION
DEPARTMENT: Public Services
WORK HOURS: Very Flexible Part-Time Schedules Must be able to work any day of the week including weekends and holidays. Two shifts per day will be available during peak season. Shifts range from 3 hours to 8 hours per day. Positions available from approximately March through October
RATE OF PAY: $11.00 and up, dependent on qualifications. Wage dependent on prior experience as a Golf Course Food & Beverage Server/Cook.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Food and beverage personnel will be responsible for the daily execution of duties in the food and beverage operation at the city's golf courses such as food handling and preparation cooking duties, serving drinks including alcoholic beverages, cleaning duties, and handling transactions at the register. Grill cook experience is essential and good customer service skills are necessary.
- Not required at time of application- must be completed within 10 days of hire.
- Food Handler Permit
- Alcohol Server Training Certification
- 1+ years of customer service experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to serve alcohol.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Include but are not limited to prolonged standing, walking, sitting, climbing, stooping, kneeling, and crawling.
- Must be able to see and hear and speak.
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds.
CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECK
Successful applicant must pass background check.
MOTOR VEHICLE REPORT
Driving record of successful applicant will be obtained by the HR Office.
On-line applications will be accepted at www.ogdencity.com until filled. If you do not have access to a computer, you may come to the Ogden City Human Resources office located at 2549 Washington Blvd., Suite 220, Ogden, UT 84401 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. All applications/resumes will be evaluated and ranked based on relevant education and experience as stated therein. Highest ranking applicants may be invited for a personal interview.
WE ARE A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AA/EOE/ADAAA- JANUARY 30, 2023
Sign Up For Job Alerts!