- 26-Jul-2021 to 24-Sep-2021 (PST)
- Bend, OR, USA
- $18 - $20 Depending on Experience
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Beer
At Deschutes Brewery, we unapologetically make award-winning, damn tasty beer. We are determined to innovate, challenge the status quo, and be thought leaders at every turn. Our company culture bonds us together and creates conditions for success. It is lived daily as a behavioral expression of our collective set of core values: Love It or Dump It, One Team One Dream, Blow Our Customers' Minds, Time for Better Is Now, Celebrate, Crafted for Community and Own It! If you are on our team, it means you are part of creating something extraordinary. You're part of Deschutes.
The Material Handler I will support the warehouse operations by performing shipping, receiving, material handling, and inventory control processes. This is a 2nd Shift position.
What You'll Be Doing
- Perform all duties safely and efficiently and follow all safety guidelines
- Follow all identified processes and work flows including QA and GMP procedures
- Maintain warehouse organization, layout, and cleanliness
- Standard dock operations: staging finished goods, loading trucks and receiving materials
- Cycle count inventory items
- Load outbound: recycling, OI dunnage and Ball dunnage
- Cover inside shuttle operations for breaks, lunches, and as needed
- Stock warehouse for the next day of operations
What You Need for this Position:
- Two years of high school, trade school, or equivalent
- 1-2 years forklift experience
- 1-2 years warehouse experience
- Inventory/cycle count experience
What's Nice to Have:
- Two years of college training and/or specialized technical training or equivalent, with courses applicable to duties
- Experience with ERP systems
- 401k Match of 4% vested immediately!
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan Participation
- Affordable medical, dental and vision
- Pro deals with local companies.
- $3/hour extra for hours worked between 6pm and 6am
- Awesome co-workers!
- $1k Sign On Bonus
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described. If you are unsure whether you meet the qualifications of this position, or how this would be determined, please feel free to contact HR@deschutesbrewery.com