- Lancaster, PA, USA
- Full Time
Competitive Wages -Work/Life Balance -Full benefit package including 11 paid holidays, 15 days of paid time off, a company 401(k) match, and insurance -Clean, safe, and climate controlled work environment -Stable work in an essential business -Small interpersonal culture -Great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
DentalEZ is a growing manufacturer of dental equipment who is hiring in Lancaster, PA! We are looking for outgoing and motivated individuals to join our team at!
What's in it for you?
Great 1st shift work hours
-Flexible work schedules
-Monday through Friday schedule with occasional weekends
-Full benefit package including 11 paid holidays, 15 days of paid time off, a company 401(k) match, and insurance
-On the job training
-Clean, safe, and climate controlled work environment
-Stable work in an essential business
-Small interpersonal culture
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up and operations on CNC vertical mills
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Interpret blueprints to determine critical dimensions at machine set up
- Maintain low tolerances as indicated by specifications or drawings
- Determine speeds and feeds to obtain proper surface finish
- Check dimensions and quality of work using comparators, gages and other measuring devices.
- Maintain condition of machines performing such work as clean, lubricate, and 5S initiatives, etc. Learn to clean scrap and chips from machine and separate and identify work and scrap.
- Perform de-burring and manual type operations per work instructions.
- Complete Oracle transactions and other paperwork accurately.
- Performs work in a safe manner.
- Understands customer's requirements.
- Meet requirements on time.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of equipment operation routines, CNC program offsets, basic shop math and precision measuring instruments.
- Equivalent to High School trade training, over 3 months experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veteran status.
If you are interested in applying for employment with DentalEZ and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us by email or phone.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!