Bull Moose Tube Company is seeking to hire full-time Electricians in our Sinton, TX location for all available shifts.
Here at Bull Moose Tube, we believe in teamwork, integrity, growth, and safety. In addition to our collaborative and positive work environment, we offer a competitive base wage plus incentive pay, and a generous benefits package which includes comprehensive health and dental insurance options, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, a rich 401(k) plan, and more!
ABOUT BULL MOOSE TUBE
Founded in 1962, Bull Moose Tube is a steel manufacturer committed to excellence in everything that we do. We boast more than a half-century of manufacturing and selling superior steel pipe and tube. Our enduring commitment to quality, innovation, and customer service has made us a long-standing dominant force in the market. We are driven to be the best.
Responsible for electrical/mechanical servicing and efficient maintenance of machinery and equipment, physical plant, utilities, and grounds. Utilize and operate equipment, material, and tools to inspect, diagnose and repair machinery, including mills, slitter, tool room equipment, PLC's, motor controls, sensors, limit switches and electro/mechanical systems, 3-phase 480vt equipment, and other facility needs as they arise. Responsible for support capacity of all plant functions, maintaining equipment in an operable, safe manner. Must comply with all safety, quality, customer focus, preventative maintenance, and housekeeping standards. All other duties as assigned and expected.
- Ability to read and apply micrometer, caliper, gages, and tape measure.
- Ability to perform required maintenance and repairs, including preventive maintenance.
- Ability to read electrical blueprints.
- Ability to drive a forklift and overhead cranes.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and push/pull up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8-hour shift, and the ability to walk, stoop, climb, kneel, crawl, and bend frequently.
- At least 3-5 years of industrial electrical maintenance experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to read shop signs and instructions and collaborate with team members.
- Basic mechanical skills including demonstrated knowledge of and proficiency in working on pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of and experience with PLC's, motor controls, sensors, limit switches and electro/mechanical systems, and 3-phase 480vt equipment, and the ability to troubleshoot the same.
This job posting does not comprise an exhaustive list of all functions that this employee may be required to perform; the employee may be required to perform additional duties/functions as assigned.
Please do not call the Plant site for information. *No recruiters*