- Gerald, MO, USA
- Full Time
Very competitive compensation and benefits package.
Bull Moose Tube Company is seeking to hire full-time Maintenance Supervisors in our Gerald, Missouri location.
Here at Bull Moose Tube, we believe in teamwork, integrity, growth, and safety. In addition to our collaborative and positive work environment, we offer a competitive base wage plus incentive pay, and a generous benefits package which includes comprehensive health and dental insurance options, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays, a rich 401(k) plan, and more!
ABOUT BULL MOOSE TUBE
Founded in 1962, Bull Moose Tube is a steel manufacturer committed to excellence in everything that we do. We boast more than a half-century of manufacturing and selling superior steel pipe and tube. Our enduring commitment to quality, innovation, and customer service has made us a long-standing dominant force in the market. We are driven to be the best.
Responsible for leading the plant maintenance processes and operations while ensuring safe work practices. Responsible for maintaining machinery, planning and managing all repair and installation activities, and developing maintenance procedures to ensure working standards are met. Maintain, manage, prioritize and report all daily work orders including labor and parts, working through our computerized maintenance management system on a daily basis. Manage the performance of the Maintenance team, providing coaching, feedback and development plans. Institute and audit training drills across the plant. All other duties as assigned and expected.
- Ability to maintain accurate and organized documentation on programs and equipment.
- Ability to drive goals and department improvement with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Proven root cause analysis success, ability to train, coach and mentor direct reports.
- Ability to understand and effectively use computerized business systems and other technology and platforms.
- At least 10 years of maintenance management experience dealing with preventative and predictive maintenance, preferably in a manufacturing environment. Electrical knowledge highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to lead and mentor team members.
- Demonstrated knowledge of technical skills to include but not limited to welding, fabrication, mill or lathe work, electrical skills, plumbing skills, and comprehension of diagrams.
- Working knowledge of production support system within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical systems.
This job posting does not comprise an exhaustive list of all functions that this employee may be required to perform; the employee may be required to perform additional duties/functions as assigned.
EOE, including disability/vets