How to Submit HRCI Recertification Activities & HR Credits
Once you've attended an HRCI-approved activity you should receive a credit code to submit on your HRCI recertification account. You can keep track of your HRCI progress by watching the bar under the Requirements section. This will show you the HR credits you still need to earn. Submitted HRCI credit hours will tally in each category header.
Here are a few things you may want to remember how to do when submitting HRCI-approved activity:
- To see a summary of a submitted HRCI-approved activity, select the magnifying glass icon to the right of the activity name.
- To edit a submitted HRCI-approved activity, select the green recall arrow icon and then click the back button.
- To delete a submitted HRCI-approved activity, select the recycle bin icon.
- To add a new HRCI-approved activity, select the blue "Add Activity" button near the top of the category the credits will count towards.
6 Easy Steps for submitting HRCI Credit Activity
ApplicantPro is a preferred provider with HRCI and all of our HR webinar sessions are pre-approved for at least one hour of continuing education credit. We will walk through how to submit "Continuing Education: Pre-Approved Activities".
- Step 1: Select the blue "Add Activity" button at the top of the category.
- Step 2: Enter the Activity ID and click the orange "Search" button.
- Step 3: Click the "Select" button when the activity appears.
- Step 4: Enter the "Start Date" and "End Date" you attended the activity.
- Step 5: Click "Next" and agree to the attestation statement. Then click "Submit".
- Step 6: The activity will be added to your "Continuing Education: Pre-Approved Activities" category. Submitted credit hours will tally in each category header.
That's it! If you have any further questions on how to add HR credits to your HRCI recertification balance, our friends at HRCI may have the answers. Visit HRCI's Guide to Submitting your Recertification Activities page. Feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!