Accounting is an integral part of our equation and we need to add you!
At Youngstown Tool and Die Company, LLC we are looking for a dynamic Staff Accountant to ensure that our finance department is operating seamlessly as our company and cross-functional teams continue to grow.
In this unique role you will be responsible for supporting a tool and die manufacturer within a global outreach market.
- Prepare and upload journal entries for month-end close.
- Reconcile, investigate, and resolve variances in general ledger accounts.
- Take primary responsibility for AP & AR processing.
- Assist with billing processes.
- Oversee the credit card reconciliation process and own follow-up communications.
- Create connections and trust with team members and cross-functional staff, embracing the culture of Youngstown-Phoenix by listening thoughtfully to organizational needs.
- Prepare any manual checks needed between A/P cycles.
- Data analysis and resolutions.
- Monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Lead teams in production to identify waste and improve costing accuracy of products.
- Collaborate with team to create annual budgets and close out books.
We would love to hear from you if have:
- An associate or bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of experience in an accounting or finance position or with a comparable skillset
- Experienced in budgeting, payroll and taxes
- Previous accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Solid experience with Excel
- Strong customer service mindset with ability to connect to a wide variety of people and delight in helping solve problems
- A motivated self-starter mindset with attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong conviction to support the mission of Youngstown Tool & Die in helping our customers produce extrusions with complex profiles at maximum efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organizational abilities
- Must be a quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively, both orally and written, with department leaders and peers
CMA or CPA preferred but not required
We offer a competitive benefit package including: Medical, Life, Disability, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401k, Prescription Safety Glasses and Steel Toe Boots reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
APPLY ONLINE AT: https://www.applicantpro.com/openings/youngstowntool/jobs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Youngstown Tool and Die provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time