Entry Level Die Designer
Youngstown Tool & Die Company, LLC is actively seeking Entry-Level Die Designers. In this role you will work under the direction of principal die designers utilizing advanced modern technology to create intricately detailed dies. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from the some of the industry's best designers and collaborate with an expert consulting team on interesting projects. The primary function of this position is to support our design team in the creation and revision of CAD models and detailed drawings for aluminum extrusion manufacturing.
Responsibilities & Duties to include:
- Coordinating project data between design team members.
- Creating and revising CAD models and drawings.
- Validating purchase order specifications and verify CAD accuracy.
- Submitting reviewed and approved shop drawings to production.
- Managing communications to and from suppliers.
- Creating automation and efficiencies within the team.
- Receiving part prints from customers using Outlook email.
- Drafting/drawing from the part print into software similar to Auto Cad.
- Communicating professionally between customers.
- Working closely with a global design team.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD or similar software.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings.
- Strong work ethic with desire to work in a tool and die environment.
- Mechanical background preferred.
- Passion and energy to collaborate with others on the team.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K plus match
Job Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate is a creative, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project his or her absolute best. If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to click Apply now!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Youngstown Tool and Die provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.