- 14-Jun-2021 to 09-Jul-2021 (EST)
- Child Care
- North Canton, OH, USA
- $9.45 - $9.85
- Part Time
In search of
Toddler Assistant Teacher who has a passion for working with toddlers and their families in a caring, educational setting that is rooted in the mission of the YMCA, a non-profit, charity organization.
- Flexible shifts between 6:30am-630pm Monday through Friday
- Assist in implementing curriculum within the established guidelines.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of daily lesson/activity plans.
- Supervises the children, classroom, and all activities.
- Help make ongoing, systematic observations of each child.
- Maintains positive relationships and effective communication with parents.
- Maintains program site and equipment.
- Maintains required program records.
- Maintains training in First aid, CPR, Communicable Diseases and Child Abuse Awareness as well as 10 hours of Ohio Approved training per year. (trainings provided by YMCA and affiliates)
- Attends and participates in family nights, program activities, staff meetings, and staff training.
- At least 18 years old
- High school Diploma
- Ability to be on feet for 3-5 hours at a time leading and participating in activities
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience in an infant/toddler setting
*** Part-time staff receive complimentary memberships and discounted rates for child care and most programs.