- Winchester, VA, USA
- Full Time
This job posting is for any location or remote, not just Winchester
You chart the course, we help you lift off. We aren't limited by the constrains of a small firm or stuck in the big-firm mentality. We empower our team members to own their career in public accounting. You'll be part of dynamic leadership team, bringing your unique set of talents and expertise to help our clients succeed.
YHB is currently recruiting for an Audit Manager. When you join our industry-focused assurance team, you'll provide quality assurance services and pushed to do your best work in a supportive environment. You will play a critical role on the audit and attest team providing assurance services to financial institutions to not-for-profits to construction companies and more. You will have direct ownership or projects, teams and client relationships.
As an Audit Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the timely completion of engagements
- Responsible for coordination of engagement staffing
- Staying abreast on changes in or new regulations and identify clients that may be affected by such changes.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, resolve problems and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Assist in proposals and presentation for current and potential clients
- Research and analyze financial statements and audit related issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience:
- 4-8 years of relevant audit experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or relevant field required
- CPA certification
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously