- 29-Jun-2022 to 29-Sep-2022 (MST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- 150000-180000 per year $150K - $180K
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Competitive compensation, 100% paid coverage for the employee (and generous coverage for dependents) for medical benefits, voluntary dental/vision/life, 401(k) Employer match, paid holidays/PTO/Sick time
Xima Software is a multi-year Top Workplace award winner that has recently taken its first outside investment and is now in a phase of rapid growth and expansion! Through its flagship software Chronicall and its new cloud-based software Xima CCaaS, Xima Software empowers businesses to make better decisions, streamline their processes, and help them achieve their goals by providing clear and concise historical and real-time call data. Furthermore, through Xima's Contact Center feature, businesses can ensure that their clients are speaking to their most qualified experts, and are receiving the attention that creates growth. Xima exists to provide its clients with better data, which means better results! With over 10,000 global clients and counting, Xima Software is expanding into the future of growth and opportunity.
There has never been a better time to join the team - accelerate your career with us and let's grow together!
Xima's Go-to-Market (GTM) team is responsible for acquiring new customer logos and expanding existing relationships to grow revenue and market share rapidly and sustainably. In the past Xima has relied exclusively on growing revenues through the Channel. While this has been a successful endeavor, to accelerate our growth, we are building a brand new direct sales team to engage directly with our clients.
As an Account Executive, you will partner with the Sales Development Reps (SDR) to take the sales-qualified leads they have booked on your calendar and run them through an effective and proven sales process methodology to closure. 90% of your leads will come from the SDRs as they work a combination of inbound and outbound leads, resulting in 20+ qualified leads for you to work each month. Once the opportunity results in a win, these clients will be handed off to a professional service team, where they will implement the clients and hand off to an Account Management team to manage the post-sale process, allowing our AE's to focus on their next sale.
This is a fast-paced opportunity to be a part of a world-class sales organization that focuses on selling contact center solutions to customers around the globe. If you have a desire to be on a winning, high-growth sales team with a desire to be mentored, challenged, and to have a pathway for many career growth opportunities with a proven PE-backed SaaS business, then today just might be your lucky day.
In this role you will:
- Directly to the Director of Sales
- The mechanics of a modern top and bottom of funnel motion in SaaS
- Value propositions and qualifying questions that map to Xima's Ideal Customer Profiles (ICPs) and Personas
- The competitive landscape and points in differentiation for Xima's CCaaS solution
- How to navigate a progressive tech stack with multiple decision-makers and influencers
- Successfully run pre-booked, pre-qualified customer meetings to determine fit.
- Engage with executive-level and team-level buyers to uncover their challenges, goals, and business needs, while identifying the cost of the status quo through focused discussions and understanding of how they currently operate their contact center.
- Demonstrate and educate how Xima's robust technology can solve your prospect's specific challenges through best practices.
- Build value through the articulation of features and benefits that match customer pain and use that value to confidently propose Xima as their preferred solution.
- Operate a disciplined and high-quality sales process aligned with the client's buying process.
- Meticulously maintain records including notes, status, state, pipeline, and forecast in Salesforce.
- Collaborate/Drive Improvement
- Collaborate with your leadership team on account-based strategies to improve win percentages, industry knowledge, and best practices.
- Grow your career through personal and professional development, along with continuous mentorship from your team
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 2-5 years of B2B sales experience in closing new business with a preference as a SaaS sales with a proven track record of exceeding your quota
- Experienced in consultative solution selling sales process to create a consistent and successful world-class buyer journey
- A storyteller with impeccable written and verbal communication skills, who thrives in a high-pressure, competitive environment
- Natural curiosity to understand the how, the why, and the impact of customer's challenges with the ability to be professionally empathetic with our prospect's challenges and experiences
- Instinctive ability to face challenges head-on and the confidence to overcome obstacles life throws your way
- Innate ability to be strategic and purposeful in everything you do
- Self-motivated, competent, and confident with technology so you can run awe-inspiring demos
Why You'll Love Working Here:
- Competitive compensation package including 100% paid coverage for the employee for Health and Disability benefits
- 50% coverage for dependent's healthcare premiums
- PTO, Sick Time, and 10 paid holidays!
- Opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial company in an exciting phase of growth
- Great company culture with our HQ office in Salt Lake City which includes ping pong, a full kitchen for enjoying great food and two fountain machines, regular team and company social events, and much, much more!
- 401(k) with employer match
Xima's offices are in a Hybrid environment with its new corporate headquarters located in Salt Lake City, UT and we will be opening up a satellite office in the heart of Downtown Denver, Colorado.
- Base + Commissions with total earnings ranging from $150k - $180k based on experience with uncapped commissions.
In addition to our commitment to equal pay for equal work, Xima is also committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, age, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, national origin, disability, or veteran status.