- 17-Mar-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- Midvale, UT, USA
- Starting $10.00/hr base
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance. Free Coffee and soda with crunchy ice! Employee Purchase Program and more!
Our Computer Build Technicians assemble hardware, install software and troubleshoot any errors. The Build Technician role with Xidax is more than just a job, it's a career. Xidax provides computer security and assembles state of the art built computers for our customers. This position is full-time. We are experiencing massive growth and are needing excellent Computer Build Technicians to be a part of it.
WHAT SKILLS ARE NEEDED:
- Assemble, install and configure new computer components, including operating software or peripheral equipment using hand or power tools, or soldering equipment.
- Read and follow clear instructions
- Adjust and calibrate computers according to specifications
- Test and verify computer components
- Install software programs or adjust settings on new computers
- Operate tools and systems to test new systems to ensure that they are in working order
- Stand majority of your shift
- Analyze, test, and adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance
- Clean equipment, parts, or tools to maintain them in good working order
- Read technical information needed to assemble computers
ATTRIBUTES WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Shift flexibility
- Experience is a plus, any Certificates would be a plus - none are required
- Passion to succeed
- Be very comfortable with a computer
- Great work ethic!
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and function under stress.
- Able to lift 50 LBS
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Guaranteed Base Plus High Bonuses for performance. Most of our technicians earn $13-$15/hr
- Advancement opportunities.
- Fun, high energy, and positive environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available after 90 days- and lots more!
- Seasonal overtime available!
- Free soda, coffee, iced coffee, and crunchy ice in our cafeteria!
- Two-weeks PTO, after 1 year!
A FEW NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Reliable daily transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old
Xidax is committed to equal employment opportunity and employs individuals without regard to any legally recognized protected class including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.