- Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Full Time
Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Paid Holidays, Vision Insurance, Retirement/401K plan with company match
X-Bow Systems is expanding and is looking to fill a new position, Project Scheduler
As a Project Scheduler, you will serve as the primary corporate manager to develop, implement, and maintain an effective scheduling management system for all program and project-level Integrated Master Schedules (IMS). As such, you will develop, manage, integrate, report on, and continually update all IMS products across corporate programs. Using MS Project, Excel, and other tools as applicable, you will provide schedule planning, coordinate tasks, monitor the timelines of scheduled assignments, schedule reports, and critical path analyses to program managers and corporate leadership for up to 10 programs, including launch missions, solid rocket motor developments, technology developments, facility build-outs, and proposals. You will work closely with program managers to identify potential schedule delays and facilitate remedial action. Developing these schedules entails the monthly ingestion of contributor schedules from across the company, the corporate supply chain, and with external stakeholders and the analysis and reporting of correlated impacts to the program.
As a Project Scheduler, you will support the development and implementation of Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis processes and possibly Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) analysis and reporting. You will also train corporate program managers on IMS development, the use of scheduling tools, concepts, and analysis techniques, ensuring their schedules meet company requirements.
X-Bow Systems, Inc. (pronounced cross-bow) is launching the small satellite and solid motor revolution. Our team is redefining the process, timeline, and cost to gain suborbital and orbital space access with X-Bow's very own launch system. In addition to our launch system, our innovative technologies are transforming the industry, and we are looking for key talented individuals to join our agile and rapidly growing team.
- Solid knowledge of the aerospace industry
- Demonstrable experience in project scheduling and management
- Bachelor's degree in project management or in a related field
- Certification as a PMI scheduling professional (PMI-SP) will be advantageous
- A minimum of three years experience as a project scheduler in a related industry
- Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software, such as MS Projects
- Advanced ability to evaluate project progress and facilitate interventions
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills
This position can be remotely based but is preferred in South Texas or New Mexico.