- Cincinnati, OH, USA
- 17-25 per hour
- Full Time
Full healthcare benefits on day 1, a free medical insurance option, PTO accrual program, paid holidays, employee referral program, retirement benefits w/ a company match, temperature controlled environment and MORE!
The Equipment Maintenance Technician is responsible for:
- Assure that all manufacturing equipment and machinery are maintained in good working condition by implementing a preventative maintenance program,
- Troubleshooting equipment failures and by making or coordinating all necessary repairs to existing equipment in a timely manner.
- Assist in the installation and qualification of new equipment to assure that the equipment operates according to the manufacturer's specifications.
- Establishing and maintaining a current inventory of all manufacturing equipment in the Wulco facility.
- Establish and maintain a program to regularly check equipment performance and to complete routine preventative maintenance procedures on each piece of equipment.
- Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns or deviations in performance from manufacturer's specifications to determine the probable cause and the necessary corrective action.
- Purchase, make or stock spare parts based on the usage and availability.
- Complete all mechanical and electrical repairs or contract repairs as necessary to keep equipment operating according to manufacturer's specifications.
- Maintain documentation on all equipment repairs, warranties, etc.
- Recommend the replacement of equipment that cannot be adequately maintained or repaired to meet job requirements; Align newly installed equipment, assure the proper power hook ups and verify capabilities of new machines.
JOB SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- High School education or equivalent
- Basic math skills
- Blue print reading
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of hydraulics and troubleshooting
- Lift Truck Operators License
- 60 days of On-the-Job training completed and approved by the applicable supervisor.
- Use of MSDS sheets
- Basic safety training