- Butler, PA, USA
- Full Time
Full healthcare benefits, PTO accrual program, paid holidays, employee referral program, retirement benefits and others.
Responsibilities for Mechanical Engineer
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs where applicable.
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work where applicable.
- Create and review technical drawings and assemblies in CAD (SolidWorks).
- Create and maintain Bills of Materials for new and existing products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget
- Work with manufacturing personnel to troubleshoot and improve designs
Qualifications for Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or mechanical engineering technology or in a related field
- 2-5 years of experience working in engineering
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
- Experience with sheet metal part fabrication and weld terminology.
- Experience using 3D CAD software such as SolidWorks, Inventor, or similar (SolidWorks preferred)
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States. Wulco Inc. reserves the right to request proof of the applicant's eligibility to work in the United States if the applicant is selected for hire.
- On site work at 912 Pittsburgh Rd. Butler, PA 16002
Wulco, Inc. https://wulco.applicantpro.com