- Cottonwood Heights, UT, USA
- 41000 per year $41,000 DOE plus a Total Rewards Package including; Cell Phone Stipend, 2 weeks PTO, Quarterly Profit-Sharing Bonus and Holiday Bonus, Mileage Reimbursement
- Full Time
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for providing operational support Monday-Friday evenings, fielding potential candidates through various job postings, conducting service audits, providing working interviews/onsite training and shadow training with our current WSI Service Technicians to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
You will work in collaboration with our administrative team to ensure client satisfaction and oversight of a part-time workforce responsible for service provided nightly. This position is full time and requires 40 hours per week on average.
Salary is commensurate based upon experience.
- Provide support (via phone, text or email) to executive staff, WSI Service Technicians and residents at client communities.
- Coordinate with staff to ensure all shifts for resident doorstep trash and recycle valet pick-ups are fulfilled, including directing substitutes for fill-ins as needed. In the event no substitutions are available, responsible for working with the team to cover shifts.
- Audit and train onsite at properties regularly to assess resident and WSI Service Technician compliance and to develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) as needed.
- Makes decisions in consideration of property management, staff and residents.
- Uses critical thinking skills to forecast and resolve any customer service issues, problems or emergencies identified onsite during service.
- Effectively plan, be well organized and manage time.
- Assist with new community setups including trash and recycling bin distribution, flyer delivery and SOP management.
- Drive to our Small Materials Recovery Facility when needed for supplies (Personal Protective Equipment, containers/recycle liners/etc).
- Drive to job sites within the assigned area up to 90% of the workday.
- Reports to the WSI Trash & Recycling Valet main office located in Cottonwood Heights, Utah.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- 2-3 years prior managerial/team oversight experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and must be willing to be subject to a criminal background check.
- A valid Driver's License and ability to operate a motor vehicle in Utah is required. (Valid documentation included but not limited to Auto Liability Insurance and Driver's license must be maintained.)
- Must be able to physically lift and transport up to 50 lbs. and able to work at indoor and outdoor environments during various weather conditions.
- Must be able to ascend or descend stairs and walk for prolonged lengths of time.
- Makes informed decisions with consideration of customer/associate impact, ensuring maximum quality of service.
- Effectively communicate with others through both verbal and written methods.
- Ability to collaborate within an environment that requires evolving work demands and processes.
- Ability to manage stress and de-escalate customer service issues.
- Must be conscientious, reliable, detail-oriented and exhibit a friendly and helpful attitude towards property management, staff and residents.
- Competitive compensation package, salary commensurate based on experience.
- Quarterly Performance-Based Compensation.
- Mileage provided between job sites.
- Cell Phone stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance.
WSI provides highly compensated opportunities for the right candidate. As a family friendly, family owned business, we strive to create friendly working environments. We highly value our service providers and many of them have been with us for several years!
WSI Trash & Recycling Valet is a national award-winning Trash & Recycling Valet vendor for Apartment and Multifamily Communities. WSI introduced the concept of Trash and Recycling Valet service to Utah in 2010 and continues to experience significant growth due to our commitment to providing recycling valet in addition to trash valet.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
WSI Trash & Recycling Valet is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. WSI Trash & Recycling Valet makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $41,000.00 per year
- Mid shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
All necessary PPE is provided to complete services.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cottonwood Heights, UT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you own an open bed pickup truck you can use for work? (Required for some job sites)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person