- 09-Mar-2021 to 08-May-2021 (EST)
- Westbrook, ME, USA
Shared Living Providers
Woodfords is seeking dynamic individuals throughout Maine, who would like to positively impact lives as the primary caregiver for an adult with special needs
Pay Rate for a Shared Living Provider:
- $40,000.00/year (tax-free reimbursement)
- Additional $600.00 to $700.00/month (room & board reimbursement)
About the Person We Want to Contract with as a Shared Living Provider:
- You are compassionate, energetic and a people person
- You are supportive and have a passion for helping adults
- You are patient, understanding and creative
- You're a dynamic individual who wants to open your home to an adult with special needs
Learn more here: Shared Living Program
About the Role of a Shared Living Provider:
As a Woodfords' Shared Living Provider:
- You are the primary caregiver to an adult with developmental disabilities and care for the adult within your own home
- You provide transportation, oversee medical appointments, medication administration and direct care. This program is an alternative to group home living
- You will be a key member of the Shared Living Program working independently and cooperatively with the support of a treatment team
We invest in you and provide you with on-going training and 24/7 on-call support.
We will teach you the skills and strategies needed to be successful.
Key Qualifications of a Shared Living Provider:
- Individuals and couples are welcome to apply
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required
- Higher education preferred
- Valid Maine driver's license and auto insurance required
- Flexible schedule required
Woodfords Family Services has been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families since 1967. For over 50 years, our agency has been Maine's leader in the provision of services for individuals and their families with autism, developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Check out our website:
Watch this video to learn more:
Take a look at these videos to learn more about our culture, and to hear from our staff and consumers:
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!