- Murfreesboro, TN, USA
- Full Time
Geospatial Analyst - Internal Projects
Remote or Murfreesboro, TN
Wiser offers innovative solutions to clients in the public, private and government sectors. We combine technology and expertise to develop inventive solutions that deliver quality results and aid in critical decision making. With the flexibility and efficiency of a small business, we provide nimble responsiveness with the low risk and strong performance experience of an established GEOINT and Geospatial service provider.
Wiser is looking for qualified candidates to work on a variety of mapping and feature data projects. We provide comprehensive training to our employees on a variety geographic information system (GIS) and source materials. Analysts and technicians work as a team to collect, analyze, and interpret geographic information to build digital or graphic products for our clients.
- Perform digital feature extraction from multiple data sources
- Attribute digital data accurately
- Understand and follow complex project specific guidance
- Independently use technical resource and guidance documents
- Perform data checks and other data quality controls including but not limited to attribution checks and managing associated documents
- Clean geographic data errors and omissions
- Apply cartographic editing techniques to include feature displacement, thinning, symbolization, and annotation
- Suggest and implement improved work methods
- Degree from an accredited institution preferably in Geography, GIS, Environmental Science, Geosciences, or a related discipline which requires GIS courses
- Experience with Esri's ArcGIS and ArcMap software
- 3+ years of directly relevant GIS work experience
- U.S. Citizen eligible to obtain a government security clearance
- Ability to self-lead using customer guidance
- Ability to meet production deadlines with minimal errors
- Ability to communicate with a diverse team of people
- Professional work experience using GIS software
- Ability to write code within ArcGIS, ArcPy, Python, etc.
- Exposure to SOCET GXP or Stereoscopic/3D Imagery
- U.S. Government clearance - Secret or higher
All work is performed remotely.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
Wiser Imagery Services is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination and are provided equal access to programs, services, and employment. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of Wiser Imagery Services.
The safety of our associates, both current and future, is Wiser's highest priority. Wiser is a government federal contractor and adheres to current mandates, laws, and guidance regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
To comply with Federal law, Wiser Imagery Services participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process upon hire.
Wiser Imagery Services is a drug-free workplace. We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!