- St. Louis, MO, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Work Schedules, and more!
GEOINT Special Programs Support Specialist - TS Cleared
Saint Louis, MO / Washington, DC
Top Secret Security Clearance
Wiser offers innovative solutions to clients in the public, private, and government sectors. We combine technology and expertise to develop inventive solutions that deliver quality results and aid in critical decision making. With the flexibility and efficiency of a small business, we provide nimble responsiveness with the low risk and strong performance experience of an established Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) and Geospatial service provider.
We are presently seeking all levels of Special Programs Support Specialists with active Top Secret Clearances to support the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency's (NGA's) GEO-SPI Critical Mission Operations. The GEOINT mission operation trade space is diverse in both mission specification as well as mission environment. Supporting positions will supply services and solutions to support the people, processes, and technologies that comprise the unique trade space of GEOINT.
- Exercises advanced abilities to perform GEOINT based activities or manage and communicate the activities necessary to perform such activities in support of a special program or partner.
- Applies GEOINT tradecraft expertise to work that is of the most sensitive nature or provide GEOINT support for mission partners with special programmatic requirements.
- Performs critical services that enable collection, exploitation, production, or enhancement of GEOINT for programs that are bound by sensitives such as analytical techniques or sources, emerging tradecraft applications, special partnerships, or special issues.
- Potential roles that a Special Programs Support Specialist may fulfill:
- GEOINT Scientist - performs advanced tradecraft application of a specific sensor, dataset, methodology or technology that supports special program-based objectives
- GEOINT Collections Specialist - performs and manages collection activities of GEOINT based sources in support of special program operations
- GEOINT Analyst - exploits, analyzes, and produces GEOINT in support of special program operations
- Emerging Tradecraft Specialist - performs activities that develop or integrate tradecraft associated products or processes for emerging sensors, data or technologies
- Mission Partner Specialist - performs GEOINT integration work and acts as a liaison to GEOINT enterprise elements
- Product Developer - creates, compiles, or designs multi-media products or services that convey GEOINT for identified communication channels that are visual, verbal, written or tactical as required by mission
- U.S. Citizen
- Possess active Top-Secret security clearance at time of application (TS/SCI preferred); will be required to acquire and maintain special clearance or accesses beyond a TS/SCI level.
- Advanced application of GEOINT tradecraft methodologies
- Integration of GEOINT, particularly ABI, into partner all source analysis
- Ability to produce GEOINT products to NGA standards and quality
- Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written
- Proficiency in common geospatial software applications and tools
- Proficiencies in the spectrum of GEOINT from collection, exploitation, analysis and product delivery capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with self-accountability and foster positive customer relationships
- Demonstrate familiarity in the functional mission areas and key intelligence issues
- Previous deployment experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform a variety of data exploitation techniques to include spatial analysis, network analysis and other data analytics as appropriate
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team-member
Place of Performance
- Places of performance will be determined by the requirements for each position and need of each location. Most positions will be in regions surrounding Saint Louis, MO and Washington, DC.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
Wiser Imagery Services is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination and are provided equal access to programs, services, and employment. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of Wiser Imagery Services.
The safety of our associates, both current and future, is Wiser's highest priority. Wiser is a government federal contractor and adheres to current mandates, laws, and guidance regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
To comply with Federal law, Wiser Imagery Services participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process upon hire.
Wiser Imagery Services is a drug-free workplace. We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!