- Washington, DC, USA
- Full Time
Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k Retirement, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Work Schedules, and more!
GEOINT Operations Specialist - TS Cleared
Saint Louis, MO / Washington, DC
Top Secret Security Clearance
Wiser offers innovative solutions to clients in the public, private, and government sectors. We combine technology and expertise to develop inventive solutions that deliver quality results and aid in critical decision making. With the flexibility and efficiency of a small business, we provide nimble responsiveness with the low risk and strong performance experience of an established GEOINT and Geospatial service provider.
We are presently seeking all levels of Operations Specialists with active Top Secret Clearances to support the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency's (NGA's) GEO-SPI Critical Mission Operations. The GEOINT mission operation trade space is diverse in both mission specification as well as mission environment. Supporting positions will supply services and solutions to support the people, processes, and technologies that comprise the unique trade space of GEOINT.
- Performs high operational tempo work as a part of a team that supplies services on a rotating basis 24/7/365.
- Applies GEOINT tradecraft to operations that revolve around time dominant or first phase GEOINT collection and analysis.
- Performs services that support the activities that manage GEOINT collection requirements and/or the activities that support the tasks that exploit and produce GEOINT analysis for time dominant issues and topics.
- Potential roles that an Operational Specialist may fulfill:
- Time Dominant GEOINT Analyst -exploits, analyzes, and produces GEOINT in support of time dominant operations
- Time Dominant Collections Specialist - performs and manages collection activities of GEOINT based sources in support of time dominant operations
- Watch Specialist - provides support services to enable critical operations activities or tasks
- Briefer - communicates, conveys, presents GEOINT in support of time dominant operations
- Product Developer - creates, compiles, or designs multi-media products or services that convey GEOINT for identified communication channels that are visual, verbal, written or tactile as required by mission
- Operations Team Lead - leads a team of analysts supporting critical operations, could also perform the tasks of the team, manages and responsible for issues and tasks of the team, communicates and reports to management as required
- U.S. Citizen
- Possess active Top-Secret security clearance at time of application (TS/SCI preferred)
- Possess skills that focus on GEOINT time-sensitive activities
- Ability to produce GEOINT products to NGA standards and quality
- Demonstrated ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as a team-member
- Ability to communicate with clarity and accuracy both verbally and written
- Demonstrate familiarity in the functional mission areas and key intelligence issues
- Understanding of Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and application of ABI methodologies
- Previous experience utilizing GEOINT collection management information systems
- Previous experience utilizing GEOINT analytical databases and reporting tools
- Previous experience performing first phase GEOINT work
- Previous experience with collection capabilities and methods
Place of Performance
- Places of performance will be determined by the requirements for each position and need of each location. Most positions will be in regions surrounding Saint Louis, MO and Washington, DC.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above.
Wiser Imagery Services is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination and are provided equal access to programs, services, and employment. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of Wiser Imagery Services.
ThMOtione safety of our associates, both current and future, is Wiser's highest priority. Wiser is a government federal contractor and adheres to current mandates, laws, and guidance regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
To comply with Federal law, Wiser Imagery Services participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process upon hire.
Wiser Imagery Services is a drug-free workplace. We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!