Tossing around the idea of a new career?
Your flavor is calling! No one does wings like us because no one cares like us. We take pride in being the ones who serve the world flavor. To do this well, it takes a team of people who don't just show up. They Get. At. It. Every. Day.
We are looking for fun and energetic team members that have a warm friendly smile, a can-do attitude and a fun spirit to get the job done as a team. Join the crew today!
Responsible for supporting the General Manager in day to day operations of the restaurant, and for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the General Manager's absence. The Team Leader must convey the Wingstop culture to his/her fellow crew members and be a creative team player who is passionate about hard work, about having fun, and demonstrating sincere dedication to the success of the brand.
The ideal team player for this position will have experience in:
- Service-leadership (leading from the front)
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and at a fast pace
- Listening well to team members and providing feedback (coaching)
- Controlling cash, property, product and equipment
- Sales building
- Controlling labor and food costs
- Cashiering and POS systems like Aloha
- Cooking with fryers in a fast-paced environment
- Restaurant opening and closing procedures
- Must have an outgoing and positive attitude in dealing with guests, be dependable and on time with clean, crisp uniform standards (you are the example)
- Guest service mentality; has a genuine desire to serve the customer
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Maintains a calm, tactful demeanor when dealing with difficult situations
- Manages multiple projects and timelines with a sense of urgency and follow through
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Experience must include business planning, with direct responsibility for operational and financial results
- Must have demonstrated expertise in identifying areas for improvement and establish and implement procedures and performance standards to increase profitability
- Ability to teach others to understand the financial impact of operational decisions, and help to establish and implement performance measurements and procedures to reach goals
- Consultative and coaching approach; tolerant of others' viewpoints. Ability to use persuasion and negotiation and other communication principles to influence results
- Strong problem-solving skills; desire to accept a leadership role, and remain tactful while approaching conflict management
- Ongoing learner; exhibits insatiable curiosity and an interest in self-improvement
Atticus Franchise Group is an Atlanta-based private equity firm focused on investment opportunities in franchise companies, with a focus on multi-unit franchisee portfolio opportunities and providing growth capital to emerging brands primarily in the Southeast and throughout the U.S. Atticus owns and operates Massage Envy, Wingstop, and Maaco Franchise locations.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.