Atticus Franchise Group is an Atlanta-based private equity firm focused on investment opportunities in franchise companies across America, with a focus in multi-unit franchisee portfolio opportunities and providing growth capital to emerging brands in the Southeast. Currently, Atticus is the largest Massage Envy and Maaco franchisee, and the fourth largest Wingstop franchisee in each respective system. Our company is dedicated to its core values: Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork, Communication, Discipline, Gratitude, Accountability and Improvement.
Since 1994, Wingstop has been serving the ultimate buffalo-style chicken wings and providing a superior guest experience at an exceptional value, every day. We are the "Wing Experts!" There are over 1,100 Wingstop locations worldwide. We are one of the fastest-growing restaurant concepts in the country.
- This position manages all employees of the district and is responsible for leadership, performance management and hiring of employees
- Will supervise 6-10 restaurants
- Responsible for all store-level operations, ensuring their stores maintain exceptional quality, service and cleanliness
- Responsible for hiring general managers and providing ongoing support and coaching to their team
Job Skills and Requirement:
- Restaurant management (preferably QSR and extensive chicken experience)
- Experience with restaurant multi-unit leadership roles
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff
- Ability to understand and manage a P&L
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill and managing food and labor costs
- Ability to interpret various KPI's and address through effective actions
- Proficient in using email and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Extensive knowledge of proper food handling and safety
- Advanced ability to recruit and hire talented employees and knowledgeable of state and federal labor laws
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Things to Know:
- This job operates in a professional environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones
- This is a full-time position and hours of work and days will vary
- Availability on evening and weekends is required as job duties meet the needs of the business.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; drive; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms
- This is a moderately sedentary role; however, standing and bending are necessary
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.