- 28-Jul-2021 to 26-Sep-2021 (EST)
- Mt Sterling, OH, USA
- Full Time
WillowWood Global LLC of Mt Sterling, OH is seeking to hire a full-time Production Associate to join a team responsible for the assembly and fabrication of prosthetic devices.
This position will be responsible for supporting a team of Prosthetic Technicians. Duties will include production activities, assisting technicians in making custom fabricated products and other duties as assigned.
This is a first shift position, Monday - Friday with some overtime
- competitive hourly pay, .50 cent increase after 90 days, yearly annual performance review
- temperature controlled, safety regulated environment
- medical benefits, 401k, PTO available
- onsite fitness center, walking path, volleyball, disc golf course
- twice a week company paid food trucks
- Mixing plaster, damming models, and pouring plaster models.
- Tearing down and removing positive plaster models.
- Maintaining and cleaning cfab area to ensure a safe and positive work experience for all.
- Maintain material inventories, tools, and supplies at various work cells in Cfab.
- Loading of thermoplastic into frames to support check socket, flexible insert, Pet G, and thermoplastic socket fabrications.
- Cutting check socket shapes and removing positive models.
- General support to prosthetic technicians as needed.
- Maintain clean work environment through regular clean up and removal of waste.
- Maintain supply of consumables through inventory control and requisitions for purchase.
- Mold foam blanks to support Design Liner carving carving.
Essential Skills Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Good hand / eye coordination
- Ability to read and write
- Good communication skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to keep up in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to operate various hand tools and power tools (saws, grinders, drills, etc...)
ABOUT WILLOWWOOD GLOBAL LLC
The Ohio Willow Wood Company was founded in 1907 by William E. Arbogast, a bilateral amputee, on his family farm. What started as one man carving and curing willow wood for prosthetic use has evolved into an international company. WillowWood Global LLC provides prosthetic and orthotic products to clinicians and amputees around the world. We are dedicated to our mission of designing and manufacturing prosthetic products that are comfortable and functional. Every product we design aims to enable individuals with limb loss to remain active and ready to live life to the fullest.
Our vision is to "level the playing field" between physically unchallenged people and all people who find themselves challenged due to limb loss or limb dysfunction. And, we know that our employees' efforts are vital to achieving our goals. This is why we offer competitive benefits and personal development opportunities. Plus, we have a strong sense of family amongst our staff. We have also been recognized as one of the top 10 medium-sized companies to work for in Central Ohio by Columbus Business First newspaper.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran