CRUSH IT HERE!
We're not just about grapes. Our bold ambition is to be the leading company of convenient, good for you, fruit-based food and beverage globally. To make this happen, we need talented, agile, and innovative people who want to help us grow something special together. At Welch's we are more than $1 Billion in global retail sales across core and license products, and you can find us in more than 1 in 3 US households!
Our culture is authentic, and we are building an inclusive environment where you belong and can be the best version of yourself. We're growing our brand management team that's already begun to modernize the Welch's brand & drive growth through product innovation!
We're looking for an Associate Brand Manager to join our core business Spreads team! You will lead the development of the annual business plans for our Jams/Jellies/Spreads platform and will play a key role in leading critical strategic, innovation and executional projects for the business.
What You'll Do:
- Create and gain buy in to annual brand plans for the Spreads platform including management of plan communication and key updates.
- Leverage data tools and consumer insights to develop firm understanding of category, consumer, and customer dynamics. Uses this understanding to provide monthly summary on business performance and develop game plans, contingencies, and recommendations across the 4 Ps
- Data sources include: IRI syndicated data, sales reports, Field Sales communications, market research reports, market visits, and competitive tracking reports.
- Responsible for the development and execution of specific marketing activities (e.g. social/influencer media plan, consumer and trade promotion activities, digital couponing, retailer specific programs, etc.) to meet Brand objectives
- Lead the cross-functional development and implementation of Spreads line extensions and renovations.
- Identify and execute cost-savings initiatives, aimed at improving profitability of the platform.
- Collaborate with Sales in development of sales materials and goals for consumer promotions, plan initiatives, and new products; attend Customer sales calls when needed.
- Establish and foster productive working relationship with agency partners, brand counterparts and Marketing Strategy to develop and execute winning marketing plans and creative executions.
Who You Are:
- Must have strong leadership ability, analytical skills, presentation skills, and creativity
- Must be able to think strategically, plan and execute promotions, marketing plans and product launches
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and influence effectively
- Must be goal-oriented and focused on delivering results
- Must demonstrate initiative, appropriate sense of urgency, and project ownership
- Must have excellent project management skills
- Must have experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Should have prior experience with consumer research, P&L management, and volume forecasting
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS required
- 2+ years minimum of relevant experience required. CPG industry experience is preferred.
- MBA is preferred
What You'll Enjoy:
- Hybrid work schedule focused on flexibility.
- Organization with a bold, clear purpose.
- Authentic culture that supports working together to deliver results.
- Workplace where teams care about each other and your voice is heard.
- Core and voluntary benefits so you can choose the right recipe for you.
- Generous 401(k) plan with annual company match.
- Flexible schedules so you can balance your work life priorities.
- Learning and development opportunities with coaching.
- Safe and clean working environment.
Welch's believes that our differences make the difference, and we take pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer Disability/Vets.