Sr. Solution Architect - Corporate Systems...CRUSH IT HERE!
We are not just about grapes. Our bold ambition is to be the leading company of convenient, good for you, fruit-based food and beverage globally. To make this happen, we need talented, agile and innovative people who want to help us grow something special together. Our culture is authentic, and we are building an inclusive environment where you belong and can be the best version of yourself. If you are passionate about achieving goals, trying new things and making an impact every day, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Sr. Solution Architect - Corporate Systems to join our team as a key IT leader in the transformation and growth of our company.
(Finance, O2C, HCM and Legal). You will gain significant exposure, building strong relationships across all levels of our company in a very influential role co-leading the creation of our Corporate Systems future state architecture and technical roadmap, delivering against our transformational growth agenda.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
This position is a key member of the IT Team that provides strategic development, architectural design and transformational delivery of a modernized set of Corporate/ERP systems to support our company's growth objectives. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- IT account co-leadership for our Finance, Order Management, HR and Legal organizations
- Leverage industry trends/best practices to develop our Corporate Systems future state application modernization strategy
- Evaluate and select appropriate applications/solutions to meet our future state goals
- Ensure seamless integration with our overall targeted enterprise architecture
- Lead design and delivery of Corporate Systems transformation to a modernized solution
- Provide level 1, 2 & 3 support needs. communications & training as required
Specific activities include:
- Lead development, design, and delivery of Corporate Systems capabilities to enable best practice business processes and enablement of our desired state
- Build relationships across the organization while understanding business needs and opportunities required to achieve company desired state
- Assist in development of corporate systems multi-year vision, strategy, and scope aligned to our strategic growth plan
- Work cross functionally to lead teams in the development and execution of enterprise wide projects/programs
- Ensure all projects follow evolving architectural/IT process standards
- Define processes related to the evaluation and selection process of third-party systems/applications including the development and writing of RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs as well as the evaluation process through demonstrations, POCs and pilots
- Coordinate delivery of services to user groups and ensure IT services are uninterrupted
- Develop and mentor personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the functions required to deliver and maintain corporate systems
- Ensure the security of all internal systems
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate for providing IT services that are aligned with business needs
- Experienced at delivering operational excellence through a blend of internal resources and external service providers
- Strong communication skills with all levels of an organization, with the ability to communicate and express technical decisions in terms of business valued outcomes
- Successful track record of managing 3rd parties and service providers ensuring alignment to company goals and standards
- Ability and desire to engage with all Functions across the Enterprise to understand and articulate business requirements, IT capabilities and go forward plans
- General knowledge of all IT disciplines and technology platforms
- Ability to influence and lead change across the enterprise at all levels of the organization
- Sets stretch goals and plans to achieve them, with a desire to continue to learn new skills and improve (i.e. emerging collaboration technologies)
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Ability to think strategically and plan over a 12-36 month time span
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Develops meaningful relationships and collaborates across the IT department and crossfunctionally.
- Understands the needs of the customer and consumer by using technology, data and insights.
- Shows consistent and appropriate responsiveness to both urgent and non-critical matters
- Possesses people networking skills to leverage/fast adapt industry best practices
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- 10+ years of progressive IT experience with at least 4 years in a business facing IT role within a $1.0B - $4.0B business
- Experienced as a member of a Corporate Systems team for a minimum of 5 years
- IT experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- M&A/Company integration experience a plus
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Organization with a bold, clear purpose
- Authentic culture that supports working together to deliver results
- Workplace where teams care about each other and your voice is heard
- Core and voluntary benefits so you can choose the right recipe for you
- Generous 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Flexible schedules so you can balance your work life priorities
- Learning and development opportunities with coaching
- Safe and clean working environment
Welch's believes that our differences make the difference, and we take pride in being an Equal Opportunity Employer Disability/Vets.