- Fort Wayne, IN, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes a 50% match 401K up to 8% of your contributions, wellness incentives, contributions to your health savings account up to $700, 100% coverage on preventative care benefits including prescription medicines, medical, dental, vision, life and supplement life insurances.
The Territory Business Development Manager will play a central role in delivering an aggressive, profitable, and strategic growth plan for the Ft. Wayne market. Key areas of focus will center around customer retention activity, market share growth within existing accounts, and developing new business year over year.
- Develop territory expansion business plan and associated resource plan to gain market share
- Retain and grow existing customer accounts in designated territory
- Establish and expand relationships with key executives and decision makers
- Leverage market intelligence and leading industry trends to enhance sales process
- Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers
- Manage sales pipeline process and associated activities, including but not limited to opportunity assessment, design and prototyping, packaging audits, quoting, and final order processing while managing day-to-day customer requests.
- Develop, present, and implement plans for acquiring new customers and traction in your assigned area including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements, and expense budget.
- Live in or within close proximity to Fort Wayne, IN
- B.S. Degree from four-year college or university
- 6-10 years professional sales or territory business development experience preferred.
- Highly motivated and results oriented; entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of: operational policies and procedures; customer service and value/solution selling methodologies; developing and maintaining long-term business relationships
- Skill in: salesmanship; negotiation; relationship building; verbal and written communication; problem solving; research customer and product information; planning, scheduling, and organizing work; multitasking; and time management