Welch Packaging, an industry leader with multiple locations throughout the Midwest, is sourcing qualified candidates for a Customer Service Representative opportunity at our facility in Lexington, TN. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growth-oriented organization where you'll work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment as a valued member of our Customer Service team.
Essential Functions and Activities:
1. Exceed customer expectations.
2. Be the Voice of the Customer: VOC
3. Responsible for Customer Contact; Correspond directly with customers, or through sales professionals, translate their needs into quantifiable expectations following standard procedures.
4. Provide general information and respond to customer inquiries regarding order status.
5. Complete request for quote; request for sample; tooling request and new item forms.
6. Responsible for order entry for customer orders into Amtech.
7. Produce complete and accurate shop orders and forward to appropriate internal customers.
8. Print quotes and maintain customer files.
9. Acknowledge all customer complaints immediately and begin the internal complaint process to include customer requested action.
10. Enter desired change notices; complete necessary documentation following procedures; notify Customer Service Manager of resolution; return a copy of the change notice initialed and dated. File the original in customer file.
11. Forward all new items onto Customer Service Manager for approval.
12. Support sister companies and their customer service needs.
13. Keep work area clean.
14. Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED required. College degree in Business, Organizational Management, Supervision or related field preferred. Experience with working in the Corrugated Industry Preferred. Good organizational, analytical and communication skills. Excellent problem solving and teamwork skills. Internal and external customer focus. Computer literacy and Windows applications required. Proficiency in MS Office applications preferred. Core competencies: teamwork, communication skills, time management, organizational skills, initiative, customer focused and building customer relationships.