- Toledo, OH, USA
- $14 -$15
- Full Time
Benefits after 90 days plus shift deferential on second shift! Availability to move up and grow within the company!
Welch Packaging, an industry leader with multiple locations throughout the Midwest, is sourcing qualified PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBERS for our TOLEDO, OH facility. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growth-oriented organization where you'll work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment as a valued member of our Operations team.
Key contributions of this position:
- Follows all safety procedures associated with machine center
- Prepares bottom and top sheets for units, prints load tags
- Responsible for unitization per customer specification
- Understands and participates as required in quality checks
- Work at pace set by the machine operator to achieve conformance to production schedule
- Read and follow shop order instructions
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Maintains high standards of cleanliness and housekeeping in work area
Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- Proven ability to work SAFELY adhering to all safety processes and policies
- Ability to work a flexible schedule on occasion to support operational and business needs
- Ability to work either individually or in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Experience / certification for operating Forklift is a plus*
1st shift (6A - 2:30P M-F)
2nd shift (2:30P - 12:00A M-Th and 2:30P - 6:30P Friday)
If you are ready for a positive change come to Welch Packaging! We are a safe fast paced work environment with a clear vision to provide highest quality packaging for our customers. Welch Packaging has constant history of growth since it began in 1985. Change is welcomed and encouraged for career growth with compensation for performance. We have pride in our quality and building a product to exceed our customer needs.
Our associates enjoy an atmosphere of safe and clean working conditions. Our production jobs range from box assembly to operating technical machines. When you begin working at Welch Packaging you will be placed in a role with the largest business need then you will be developed into the job that fits your skills and job requirements.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer competitive benefits package that includes a 50% match 401K up to 8% of your contributions, wellness incentives, contributions to your health savings account up to $700, 100% coverage on preventative care benefits including prescription medicines, medical, dental, vision, life and supplement life insurances.
Apply today online at www.welchpkg.com
or in person at the below address!!
1240 Matzinger Road, Toledo, Ohio 43612