- Lincoln, IL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes a 50% match 401K up to 8% of your contributions, wellness incentives, contributions to your health savings account up to $700, 100% coverage on preventative care benefits including prescription medicines, medical, dental, vision, life and supplement life insurances.
Join Welch Packaging today! Welch Packaging was founded upon the principle that making a difference was what mattered most. With a clear vision to provide the highest quality corrugated packaging experience. Today, with 14 regional locations, 3 distribution centers and over 1000 employees, Welch Packaging remains dedicated to servicing the needs of local customers with custom corrugated boxes, creative packaging solutions, and a commitment to long-term relationships. Welch Packaging has never wavered from the core values upon which it was founded. Welch Packaging strives to make a difference in Customers' Business, Associates' Lives, and every Community affected by its work. We believe associate training and development is the foundation of our success. Welch Packaging has constant history of growth since it began in 1985. Change is welcomed and encouraged for career growth with compensation for performance.
In addition to a competitive wage we offer competitive benefits package that includes a 50% match 401K up to 8% of your contributions, wellness incentives, contributions to your health savings account up to $700, 100% coverage on preventative care benefits including prescription medicines, medical, dental, vision, life and supplement life insurances.
Apply today if you are interested in working in a dynamic, growing company and looking for a chance to become part of an exceptional team of professionals.
This position is for our Heritage Packaging facility
Apply online or visit us in person at 2305 5th Street Lincoln, IL 62656
Responsible for the delivery of the service promise to our customers while selling, servicing profitable accounts.
- Hand delivers all quotes.
- Responsible for annual sales growth. (retain, grow, new)
- Services existing accounts through regular contact.
- Makes cold calls and services new and profitable accounts.
- Knowledgeable on products, services, machine limitations and costing variables.
- Follows up and communicates on customer specifications in regard to particular orders.
- Processes all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Provides information to Field Sales Manager for preparation of annual sales budget.
- Coordinates entertainment activities to help build and maintain customer relationships.
- Conducts business in a professional manner at all times to assure a positive company image.
- Active in the community to build business networks/contacts.
- Ability to work with team members internally to provide rapid response to all customers needs that delivers the Ultimate Corrugated Experience and promotes a positive company image to external customers.
- Provides weekly pipeline updates to Director of Sales and Field Sales Managers.
- Responsible for new item information accuracy.
- Turns in accurate monthly expense reports.
- Attends bi-weekly sales meetings.
- Utilizes sales resources for selling strategies.
*Duties may vary depending on location
- High functioning user of HRMS/Amtech operating system.
- Ability to use Excel, VPS and email communication.
- Needs to be able to communicate effectively both verbally and via email.
- Proficient user of all forms for Customer Service, Design and Estimating/Pricing.
- Highly organized and utilizes effective time management.
- Previous corrugated industry experience a plus***
<iframe width="555" height="320" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2H3znK_IJIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>