Operate folder gluer. Handle blanks incoming and outgoing from machine. Perform quality checks and preventative maintenance and clean up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Set-up, operate, adjust and clean folder-gluer, case sealer
- Perform quality checks and make necessary machine adjustments to keep product within specification. Document all quality checks as prescribed in Quality System.
- Train your Assistant and Stacker Packers to operate machines in safe and efficient manner in your absence.
- Rotate feeding the machine and packing throughout the shift with Assistant Operator and Stacker Packers.
- Perform necessary preventive maintenance tasks on machines.
- Verify that all production reporting paper work is accurate and turned in at end of shift.
- Ensure that all Work Orders completed on shift are turned in with appropriate Quality Check Sheets.
- Follow all quality procedures as outlined in Quality Manual.
- Follow plant rules and procedures, and encourage others to follow rules.
- Lead your crew with some direction from Supervisor. When machine goes down, keeps crew busy doing necessary tasks, i.e., housekeeping, rework or other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Welch Packaging https://welchpkg.applicantpro.com