- Bridgeview, IL, USA
- Full Time
Full Benefits after 90 Days
If you are ready for a positive change, come to Welch Packaging! We are a safe, fast paced work environment with a clear vision to provide highest quality packaging for our customers. Welch Packaging has constant history of growth since it began in 1985. Change is welcomed and encouraged for career growth with compensation for performance. We have pride in our quality and building a product to exceed our customer needs.
Our associates enjoy an atmosphere of safe and clean working conditions. Our production jobs range from box assembly to operating technical machines. When you begin working at Welch Packaging you will be placed in a role with the largest business need and then you will be developed into the job that fits your skills and job requirements.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer competitive benefits package that includes a 50% match 401K up to 8% of your contributions, wellness incentives, contributions to your health savings account up to $700, 100% coverage on preventative care benefits including prescription medicines, medical, dental, vision, life and supplement life insurances.
- Follows all safety procedures associated with machine center
- Prepares bottom and top sheets for units and prints load tags
- Responsible for unitization per customer specification
- Understands and participates, as required, in quality checks
- Work at pace set by the machine operator to achieve conformance to production schedule
- Reads and follows shop order instructions
- Troubleshoot problems throughout production run
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Maintains high standards of cleanliness and housekeeping in work area
- Previous experience in a manufacturing / production environment is required
- Experience as an equipment operator (CNC, Punch Press)
- Proven ability to work SAFELY adhering to all safety processes and policies
- Ability to lift up-to 60 lbs throughout shift
- Experience with packaging/corrugated boxed products
- Ability to work either individually or in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
This position is a Monday - Thursday 2:30pm - 12:00am and Friday 2:30pm - 6:30pm shift.
Shift differential of $0.35/hour