We are seeking an unarmed security officer supervisor.
Selected individuals will support all areas of the security operations division at Weatherspoon and be an integral part of the leadership team. The Supervisor will establish working relationships with clients and local service providers ensuring the security and safety of client property and personnel. Security Guardians/Officers supervisor must possess and maintain a professional image and must demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- The delivery of quality service and positive interaction with our customers is critical to the completion of all the tasks within this role. The ability maintain the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism is a must.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all policies, procedures and regulations; respond immediately to emergency incidents or calls for help, determine course of action, notify appropriate authorities and assist as needed.
- Supervise daily activities of security personnel.
- Provide effective post order training to security staff.
- Administer facility security programs and implement security procedures and guidelines.
- Work closely and establish working relationships with law enforcement agency personnel as needed.
- Secure assigned and properly staff post locations.
- maintain a dynamic scheduling system in collaboration with peers
- "Observe and Report" all incidents and accidents. Confront and resolve incidents to a successful conclusion.
- Be diligent and vigilant in security and safety awareness.
- Enforce the firm's Security Services Uniform and Appearance Policy.
- Develop and recommend new procedures and approaches to safety and loss prevention based on reports of incidents, accidents, and other relevant information.
- Ensure that the safety program is followed and implement security/safety improvements that benefit the company's assets, visitors, tenants, and employees as directed.
- Visiting sites on a daily basis and reporting to superior regarding the performances, working condition, uniform requirements and etcetera.
- Making sure to be available to clients, superior and all security personnel.
Being responsible for proper coverage of the shifts i.e., last minute changes, call outs, no show, swapping shifts and etcetera.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Minimum of 25 years of age.
- Must be willing to submit to a background and drug screening where required; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Security, military or law enforcement experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain a State Security Officer license (PPSB).
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent.
- Three (3) or more years supervisory experience.
- State Officer license is required.
- CPR and First Aid Certification are a plus.
- People influence ability and impact.
- Constant and dedicated vigilance.
- Strong customer service orientation, exemplifying our Mission Statement.
- Ability to facilitate progressive change, getting along with other employees, following directions and continually improving.
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills.
- Effective use of MicroSoft office
- Capable of leading diverse people the company in defining and implementing Security strategies.