This position serves as a liaison in the sales process between business development teams and the engineering department.
Your day-to-day at Vulnerability Research Labs:
- Providing expertise and support to Business Development to communicate products details, services, and client needs
- Supporting and conducting the preparation and presentation of customer demonstrations of products
- Establishing personal rapport with potential and current customers and partners
- Liaising with engineering and product development teams
Things we like best about VRL:
- The chance to work with the best in the business
- Solving hard problems
- A strong focus on learning and career development including conference and training opportunities
- Most of all: an interesting and challenging workplace that takes care of its employees
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- 3 to 5 years of industry sales experience
- There are essential functions of this position that require work in the office or at customer sites
- This position may require being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences
- Ability to apply engineering, technology, or other related principles to product sales
- Solid understanding of software requirements and product development requirements and analysis
- General programming skills and knowledge
- Creativity to approach sales with innovation and build customer relationships in groundbreaking ways
- Solid experience in Cybersecurity and vulnerability research industry
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel to customer locations (mostly local to DMV area)
- Helps establish new accounts and offerings by identifying potential customers
- Assists current customers by identifying and resolving their technical needs and challenges with engineering adaptations of new products and continuation of O&M
- Supports and conducts the preparation and presentation of customer demonstrations of products
- Provides support to customers and resolves technical problems with VRL products
- Provides expertise and support to Business Development to communicate products details, services, and client needs
- Works closely with the President to develop new business opportunities for VRL core expertise and widening adjacencies with our customer base
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed, recommending options and courses of action, and implementing directives
Alternate Job Titles: Solutions Engineer, Sales Engineer
COVID-19 Vaccination: VRL does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, VRL may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
VRL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!