We're currently seeking a full-time FSO in our Columbia, MD office. This position performs and manage all aspects of the Vulnerability Research Lab's security program, including the administration of NISPOM, ICD, and other security regulations and directives.
Your day-to-day at Vulnerability Research Labs:
- Interface with all levels of the company to provide relevant Security guidance
- Actively collaborate with industry and external customer security personnel
- Review and research security trends to keep current on evolving requirements
- Process and track personnel security actions
- Develop, maintain, and enforce Security Policies to increase the security posture of VRL
- Lead different disciplines to ensure program security contract requirements are met
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience/certifications)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Current TS/SCI
- Experience administrating Industrial Security programs within the DoD and IC
- Experience with contracts of multiple security levels and varying requirements
- In depth knowledge of:
- NISPOM, ICD and other security directives
- DCSA Systems including: JPAS, DISS, NCAISS, STEPP and NISS
- DD Form 254
- DCSA curriculum for possessing facilities (preferred)
- There are essential functions of this position that require work in the office with the possibility of light travel in the DMV area
Things we like best about VRL:
- The chance to work with the best in the business
- Solving hard problems
- A strong focus on learning and career development including conference and training opportunities
- Most of all: an interesting and challenging workplace that takes care of its employees
Here at Vulnerability Research Labs, we have spent more than a decade becoming a technical leader in cyber security. We became a leader in the field because we believe in our mission to be at the forefront of cyber security and deliver unparalleled capabilities that solve our customer's hardest problems.
Alternate titles: Security Manager, Facility Security Manager, Program Security Manager, PSO, CSSO, CPSO
VRL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!