Job Title: General Laborer
Requisition Number: VF585
Employment Type: Regular
Working Time: Full Time
Work Location: Fraser, Michigan
Visioneering, Inc. provides the aerospace industry with high-quality conceptual design, engineering, and innovative tooling. As a full-service provider, established in 1953, we provide industry-leading organizations with totally integrated program management, design, engineering, NC machining and manufacturing. Our quality management system has been tried and tested to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100 certification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all activities related to shop &/or office cleaning and maintenance, including any required outside grounds keeping.
• Ensure that all of the Daily, Bi-Weekly, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually & Annual activities are completed as scheduled.
• To assist the Purchasing Manager and Shipping & Receiving Supervisor in expediting material as needed.
• To assist the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor with all S/R responsibilities as required by the Shipping & Receiving Supervisor.
• To assist the Manufacturing Leaders with project specific work as deemed necessary by the Manufacturing Leaders.
• To raise general facility maintenance issues (doors, bathrooms, etc.) to the Plant Manager or Maintenance Supervisor as problems arise.
• Assist, as required, in the movement of materials or equipment within or between facilities.
• Must be able to achieve quality and production goals.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to work with supervision.
• Follows direction well to perform job effectively.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Entry Level.
• Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship or Valid Permanent Resident status is required.
Visioneering, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Visioneering, Inc. via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Visioneering, Inc. HR will be deemed the sole property of Visioneering, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Visioneering, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled