Job Title: Lead QC Inspector
Requisition Number: V582
Employment Type: Regular
Working Time: Full Time
Work Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Visioneering, Inc. provides the aerospace industry with high-quality conceptual design, engineering, and innovative tooling. As a full-service provider, established in 1953, we provide industry-leading organizations with totally integrated program management, design, engineering, NC machining and manufacturing. Our quality management system has been tried and tested to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100 certification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assessment of customer contractual requirements as they relate to final QA deliverable.
• Development of inspection plans.
• Communication of inspection line-up to inspection personnel.
• In process validation of all quality requirements of assigned jobs.
• Control nonconforming product in accordance with documented procedures.
• Support of Program Management as necessary for quality issues during manufacturing and after tool shipment.
• Indirect supervision of tool build progress as it relates to meeting quality requirements.
• Development and submittal of all final deliverable inspection documentation to customer.
• Perform buyoff activities as required by customer for final tool shipment approval.
• Maintenance of E-filing system of quality documents.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
• Thorough understanding of GD&T / FT&A.
• Ability to prioritize and work independently.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Intermediate skill level with all MS Office applications.
• Ability to utilize CAD viewing software (Enovia or equivalent).
• Master blueprint reading skills.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• 10 years manufacturing experience.
• 5 years QA experience.
• Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship or Valid Permanent Resident status is required.
Visioneering, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Visioneering, Inc. via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Visioneering, Inc. HR will be deemed the sole property of Visioneering, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Visioneering, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled