Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Requisition Number: V576
Employment Type: Regular
Working Time: Full Time
Work Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Visioneering, Inc. provides the aerospace industry with high-quality conceptual design, engineering, and innovative tooling. As a full-service provider, established in 1953, we provide industry-leading organizations with totally integrated program management, design, engineering, NC machining and manufacturing. Our quality management system has been tried and tested to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100 certification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions, hiring criteria, and best recruiting process for positions.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Posts jobs, sources candidates, reviews resumes, conducts phone interviews, screens and interviews applicants, maintains interviewing schedule and recruiting database, and selects qualified candidates.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Acts as liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and advertising agencies.
- Attends recruiting events and continually builds on existing outreach recruiting initiatives.
- Maintains recruiting applicant tracking database, updates, audits and reviews for accuracy.
- Maintains Affirmative Action Program according to laws and regulations.
- Reports on recruiting and employment activity statuses.
- Maintains employee referral program from beginning stages to final payouts.
- Assists with EEO-1 & Vets report annually.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Assists with new hire orientations when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Good negotiation tactics.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- At least 5 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred
- Travel is expected between company locations, to offsite recruiting events, and to outreach source locations
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship or Valid Permanent Resident status is required.
Visioneering, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Visioneering, Inc. via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Visioneering, Inc. HR will be deemed the sole property of Visioneering, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Visioneering, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled