A rapidly growing virtual assistant and business services company, Virtual Assist USA, is currently hiring for an experienced Virtual Assistant/Project Manager. Our award-winning company has earned us a reputation as one of the largest, most successful companies in the industry, consistently being one of the top VA companies in the country with the top ratings.
We support our clients in multiple industries and disciplines including Executive Assistant, Administrative, Marketing, Web Design, Social Media, Strategy, and much more.
This position is a remote, employee role. NOT A CONTRACTOR position.
The role of the virtual assistant is so important. Our virtual assistants have direct contact with our clients and need to convey the utmost professionalism. Some of our clients have never worked with a virtual assistant or marketer or web designer before and they need a professional who can make the process seamless.
There may be long days and big challenges, and you are expected to take high ownership and improve yourself constantly. The reward is being a part of an open-minded, diverse and collaborative team while enjoying the balance of working from home (or anywhere that has wi-fi).
We get to tackle dynamic challenges amongst many industries. Our work environment requires can-do attitudes, independence and teamwork.
Responsibilities, include but not limited to:
- Managing multiple clients in a fast-paced, demanding, high-urgency environment
- Handling projects in an executive assistant role including but not limited to projects such as marketing systems, website edits, managing multiple 3rd party platforms, creating content and managing social media
- Manage quality of customer flow & experience
- Create and share daily and weekly reports with multiple clients
- Accurately track and report detailed time accounting
- Attend regular staff and strategy meetings; lead client meetings
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- You are proactive and an over achiever. Detail Oriented
- Extensive customer service experience.
- Experience using systems like [Infusionsoft, Wordpress, project management systems, CRM's and more]
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- High ability for solving problems and creating systems and processes.
- Resourceful and research oriented
- Excellent grammatical skills
- Detail oriented
- Multi-tasking abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 3 years working in an administrative assistant role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, CRM's, project management software
- Minimum 5 years executive assistant/project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- In-home office setup including: Mac or PC Computer, with high internet speed, video conference capabilities, and a designated professional space
- Work from home
- Flex start-time
- Company benefits, PTO and reimbursements for full time employees after probationary period