- OH C
- Columbus, OH, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending Accounts, Vacation, Holidays, Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, Fitness Center Reimbursement, Boot Reimbursement
Position performs repetitive or routine duties while operating required equipment to move, weld, and apply certification stamp to pipe. Position requires knowledge of all welding processes and acceptable standards set by the industry.
- Manually move pipe in and out of weld machinery.
- Operate weld and plasma machine in order to apply welded outlet to desired pipe.
- Operate hand held weld gun to apply reweld as specified.
- Apply certification stamp to weld area using metal stamp and hammer.
- Move pipe along table to off load onto pipe carts to transfer finished goods.
- Push carts of pipe to load area for loading purposes.
- Operates pneumatic bander to ready pipe bundles for shipment when required.
- Completes training curriculum including but not limited to safety requirements while demonstrating an acceptable level of competence as defined by management.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Performs job duties within guidelines of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for that function.
- Handle additional tasks necessary to fulfill the needs of the company and the customer as deemed by the fabrication lead, fabrication manager, or branch operations manager.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a production multitask environment while under time constraints
- Previous welding experience helpful with the ability to become certified
- Basic arithmetic skills required using whole numbers and decimals with the ability to read a tape measure in 1/4" increments