This position will support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Chief Architect--Hypersonic Missile Defense Test Lead Engineer in the areas of Flight Test, Software Ground Test, Component Ground Test, and Wargames and Exercises.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical and administrative support to the Test Chief Engineer for multiple flight tests. Coordinate with Engineering Test Objectives Team and MDA Test Execution Team on test objectives and assigned assets to ensure strategic use of agency resources in pursuit of HD goals.
- Prepare engineering assessments and other chart packages in support of the MDA Flight Test and Ground Test (GT) CONOPS.
- Coordinate on GT plans and Wargames & Exercises objectives to ensure accurate presentation to the GT and Warfighter communities.
- Interface with the Warfighter community on operational CONOPS.
- BS/MS degree (Math, Engineering, or Related Science degree)
- Active SECRET Clearance or TOP SECRET
- 10 years experience in weapon sysstem development and systems engineering that supports responsibilities as described above.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with MDA Fligth Test and/or Software Ground Test
- Exceptional work history
- Active Top Secret
- Masters Degree
- Related Electro-Optical/Infrared and/or Modeling and Simulation development experience