Vbrick enables organizations to leverage the power of video to engage, empower and transform. Our industry leading Rev enterprise video platform is a complete solution for businesses to capture, manage and securely distribute live and on-demand video globally at scale to any device. The world's most widely recognized brands adopt Vbrick solutions to overcome network complexity and risk to meet critical live video needs from CEO all hands meetings to team broadcasts and to support innovative uses of on-demand recorded videos for sales, marketing, training, compliance, security, and user generated content. Vbrick solutions integrate with and complement unified communications systems and provide the analytics and intelligence to maximize return on video investments.
Location: Could work out of our Herndon, VA office, North Haven, CT office if you choose, or be fully remote if located in the Eastern or Central time zone.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop highly scalable cloud-based enterprise software using the latest technologies, frameworks and tools
- Tackle complex problems in distributed computing, web services, and more
- Collaborate with product managers, architects, other engineers and cloud operations teams to define, design and build new products
- Design and build frameworks and reusable components. Help implement software strategies, standards and frameworks
- Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur; present technical issues and their impact with recommendations for solutions
- An eagerness to learn about whatever technologies, frameworks, tools or tricks are needed to get the job done
What you'll bring:
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years of web applications development experience preferably in a product company
- Solid understanding of OOP, data structures, concurrency programming, IoC, DI, distributed and asynchronous systems
- Expert-level experience with C#
- Experience in designing and building RESTful services
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tier distributed systems
- Experience or solid understanding of NoSQL databases like MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis or others
- Experience in building scalable, cloud based product using cloud providers like AWS, Azure or others is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with agile development and release process
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies
A little about us:
- Casual and flexible environment to encourage creativity and collaboration
- Flexible hours and 4 weeks of PTO to enjoy life!
- Competitive compensation, stock options and generous benefits
Vbrick is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.