Vbrick's mission is to simplify the complexity of creating, managing and delivering video for use within the enterprise helping organizations unleash the power of video. Customers use Vbrick to seamlessly embed video communications within their core business applications including corporate communications, live executive broadcasts, sales and employee onboarding, product training and knowledge transfer, distance learning and marketing. With more than a thousand customers in over 100 countries, Vbrick is a leading provider of enterprise video platforms.
Sr. Frontend Software Engineer
Location: Could work out of our Herndon, VA or North Haven, CT office if preferred or fully remote if located in EST or CST time zone.
What you'll do:
- Design and develop software using latest technologies, frameworks and tools
- Provide guidance and implement frontend strategies, standards and frameworks
- Work closely with Product Management, UX engineers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions to tricky web development problems
- Build frameworks and reusable front end components
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices, and push the limits of what a browser can do
- An eagerness to learn about whatever technologies, tools or tricks are needed to get the job done
What you'll bring:
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of web software development experience preferably in a cloud based product company
- Strong Experience with responsive web design and development
- Expert-level experience with Single Page App preferably using Angular
- Strong experience in HTML, CSS. Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Experience in Bootstrap or similar responsive framework
- Experience in TypeScript is a plus
- Experience in webpack is a plus
- Strong experience in building and consuming REST APIs
- Experience in building asynchronous, multi-tiered distributed application
- Experience in OOP concepts and languages like C#, Java
- Experience in NoSQL datastore like MongoDB, Redis or AWS DynamoDB
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies
- Experience with agile development and release process
A little about us:
- Casual and flexible environment to encourage creativity and collaboration
- Flexible hours and 4 weeks of PTO to enjoy life!
- Competitive compensation, stock options and generous benefits
Vbrick is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.