- 08-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- Enterprise Sales
- Full Time
Who we are:
Vbrick's mission is to simplify the complexity of creating, managing and delivering video for use within the enterprise helping organizations unleash the power of video. Customers use Vbrick to seamlessly embed video communications within their core business applications including corporate communications, live executive broadcasts, sales and employee on boarding, product training and knowledge transfer, distance learning and marketing. With more than a thousand customers in over 100 countries, Vbrick is a leading provider of enterprise video platforms.
Title: Account Executive
Our Enterprise Account Executives possess a strong hunter mentality with a drive to close complex sales. This role is responsible for developing, managing and closing business within a targeted territory. You will serve as a trusted advisor to large enterprise organizations, identify immediate & long-term business needs and articulate Vbrick's powerful value proposition. If you excel in working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, we'd love to talk to you!
Location: This position will be fully remote and can be located at various locations throughout the U.S. Access to a major airport is required.
What you'll do:
- Within your assigned territory, establish and maintain long-term client relationships; qualify and close new business.
- Lead a complex sales cycle; leverage and collaborate with additional resources; partners, inside sales and sales engineers
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
- Manage, and direct a virtual team during the sales cycle to achieve quota assignment.
- Work autonomously to meet and exceed assigned revenue targets & goals
What you'll bring:
- New business hunter with 8+ years Enterprise Software Sales experience, with a proven track record selling enterprise software.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Previous success with complex sales involving multiple decision makers
- Strong experience of selling to C-Suite (or one level below) with a good understanding of technology
- Good working knowledge of Partner ecosystem and experience establishing and fostering strong Partner relationships.
- Strong consultative sales and closing skills
- The ability to accurately forecast
- The ability to partner with value add integrators / resellers
- Ability to travel up to 60%- Post COVID
A little about us:
- Casual and flexible environment to encourage creativity and collaboration
- Flexible hours and 4 weeks of PTO to enjoy life!
- Competitive compensation, stock options and generous benefits
Vbick is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.