- 14-Dec-2020 to Until Filled (EST)
- Herndon, VA, USA
- Full Time
Vbrick enables organizations to leverage the power of video to engage, empower and transform. Our industry leading Rev enterprise video platform is a complete solution for businesses to capture, manage and securely distribute live and on-demand video globally at scale to any device. The world's most widely recognized brands adopt Vbrick solutions to overcome network complexity and risk to meet critical live video needs from CEO all hands meetings to team broadcasts and to support innovative uses of on-demand recorded videos for sales, marketing, training, compliance, security, and user generated content. Vbrick solutions integrate with and complement unified communications systems and provide the analytics and intelligence to maximize return on video investments.
This position could be located remotely. Candidate must be located in Eastern or Central time zone.
Frontend Software Engineer
What you'll do:
- Design and develop frontend cloud based software using latest technologies, frameworks and tools
- Work closely with Product Management, UX engineers and back-end engineers to implement versatile front-end solutions
- Build frameworks and reusable frontend components
- Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices, and push the limits of what a browser can do
- An eagerness to learn about whatever technologies, tools or tricks are needed to get the job done
What you'll bring:
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of web software development experience preferably in a cloud based product company
- Experience with Single Page App preferably using Angular
- Strong experience with responsive web design and development
- Strong experience in HTML, CSS. Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Experience in building and consuming REST APIs
- Knowledge of NoSQL datastore like MongoDB, Redis or AWS DynamoDB is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation to learn new methodologies
- Experience with agile development and release process
A little about us:
- Casual and flexible environment to encourage creativity and collaboration
- Flexible hours and 4 weeks of PTO to enjoy life!
- Competitive compensation, stock options and generous benefits
Vbrick is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.