Value Vet is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team!
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and affordable veterinary care for all animals while best serving the needs of our clients. We offer excellent compensation and the ability to create your own hours. No surgery or emergency work required for this position.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of GA.
- Ability to examine, diagnose and treat patients.
Value Vet employees enjoy flexible schedules that allow for work/life balance.
We also offer:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee Pet Discount