- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Vali offers an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Vali Incorporated seeks highly qualified candidates to support the Missile Defense Agency in cost estimating and analysis.
Position Description: Full time Cost Estimating Analyst supporting the development, fielding, and integration of the Missile Defense Agency's Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS). Cost Estimating support includes development and maintenance of Life Cycle Cost Estimates and models for Defense Acquisition programs, analysis and reporting of cost data, and conducting excursions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently develop, present, and defend cost estimates, cost estimating relationships, and mathematical cost models.
- Develop cost estimating relationships using applied mathematics, probability, statistics, regression analysis, linear algebra, learning curves, and data collection.
- Review Cost Analysis Requirements Documents (CARDS).
- Obtain and analyze essential cost data from contractors' DD Form 1921s for the purpose of establishing a credible cost database.
- Participate in analysis of alternatives and cost studies.
- Collect and manage cost data, technical baseline data, and cost research/analysis.
Information Technology Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of MS Office. Demonstrated experience in Excel with knowledge of advanced functions and pivot tables.
- Working knowledge ACEIT, @Risk, Crystal Ball or other similar parametric and cost risk tools highly desired.
- BS Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research, Economics, or Statistics with 5+ years of experience.
- Advanced Degree (MS or higher) in Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research, Economics, Statistics or Business Analytics highly desired.
- Membership in ICEAA desirable, ICEAA certification highly desired.
- Must be able to work independently; understand/anticipate requirements of leaders, and "hit the ground running," and manage customer and contractor relationships.
- Must be a self-starter, able to support multiple projects, and lead a small team.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess exceptionally strong analytical skills and be detail oriented.
- Experience in Department of Defense and MDA Programs highly desired.
- Knowledge of Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) and missile technologies preferred.
- Must possess or be eligible to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
Vali Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.If you are an individual with a qualified disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation; if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access, Vali Incorporated website as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Human Resources at (256) 327-9300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!