Vali, Inc. is seeking a Functional Subject Matter Expert. This position will provide support of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). This position will be located at Contractor site and/or base. Contingent upon contract award.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the integration of Core Competencies into daily functions, including: commitment to integrity, knowledge / quality of work, supporting financial goals of the company, initiative / motivation, cooperation / relationships, problem analysis / discretion, accomplishing goals through organization, positive oral / written communication skills, leadership abilities, commitment to Affirmative Action, reliability / dependability, flexibility and ownership / accountability of actions taken.
- Provides high level functional systems analysis, design and integration, documentation, and training and implementation advice on complex problems.
- Collaborates with team members to attain the project goals within the defined timeframes.
- Designs and prepares technical reports, studies and related documentation. Makes charts and graphs to record results. Prepares and delivers presentations, training and briefings, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field of study.
- Experience with Quantitative/Qualitative Analysis and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Minimum of 6+ years' experience.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work in fast pace environment
- Bachelor's or Masters' degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Financial Manager (FM)/ Senior Financial Manager (SFM) desired
Equal Opportunity Employer / VEVRAA /ADA:
Vali, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. As part of the company's equal employment opportunity policy, Vali, Inc. will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
If you are an individual with a qualified disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation; if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access, Vali, Inc's website as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by contacting Human Resources at (256) 327-9300 or email@example.com