- Boston, MA, USA
- Full Time
Competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, vacation, and 401(k) plan with match
About United Way:
We are the Uniters. We bring people together to solve problems. We identify the most pressing issues in our community and we bring together the people we think can solve them. United Way funds agencies that, working together, can address the nuances of complex problems like homelessness or the academic achievement gap. We create programs and initiatives to fill unmet needs. We deploy volunteers and socially responsible companies as the engines of change and the feet on the street, delivering hope to people in need. We raise funding through generous donors who understand that social change can't happen without it.
We offer excellent benefits including a BCBS PPO plan, dental, a 401k retirement savings with company match and an employer base contribution, a generous PTO policy which includes extended holiday time and summer hours. We also are offering staff a hybrid work schedule in a brand new office environment.
Ownership and optimization of United Way of Mass Bay's digital ecosystem including websites, digital advertising, e-commerce, e-communications and integrated marketing campaigns.
An integral member of United Way's Marketing team, the Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for the design, implementation, execution, and analysis of the department's digital marketing efforts. This includes all United Way of Mass Bay's web properties, electronic communications, digital advertising and database marketing. United Way of Massachusetts Bay is at an exciting moment of redefining our role in the community, which will impact how and where we talk about our work. Aligning our digital marketing efforts to best tell our story will be an integral part of the Director's role.
- Ownership and day-to-day management of all digital marketing platforms, including WordPress, Marketing Cloud, social media advertising platforms, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Mobile Cause. Analyze and report back on content performance for all platforms and campaigns. Research and implement improvements.
- Build, test and send e-communications in Marketing Cloud and United Way's proprietary CRM system.
- Set up templates, data extensions, automation, company profiles in Marketing Cloud.
- Manage web properties including creating and updating landing pages and forms, setting site goals, creating or updating widgets and other plugins, setting up "give" pages, managing board portal.
- Recommend and implement ways to increase referral traffic, open rates, engagement, newsletter signups, and new leads.
- Support other team members as needed, troubleshooting issues, advising on digital capabilities, researching new technologies, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years' experience in a similar marketing role.
- A solutions-oriented thinker with excellent technical marketing skills.
- Proficiency in WordPress, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics/Ads, and a demonstrated ability to optimize and expand our use of these and other platforms to engage our specific audiences.
- Experience with photo and video editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated understanding of web design principles.
- Ability to identify and act on long term trends in data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and to the mission of the United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley
- All UWMB employees are required to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status.
United Way of Massachusetts Bay is committed to hiring individuals who reflect the diversity of our communities.