- 23-Jun-2020 to Until Filled (CST)
- St. Louis, MO, USA
This part time/seasonal position is for positive and energetic individuals, who are reliable, highly motivated and exhibit an outstanding work ethic. The work, at times, requires strenuous exertion and is usually performed under the immediate direction of a supervisor; however, constant supervision is not necessary, and routine tasks, once learned, are frequently performed without close review.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities. The following duties are normal for this classification. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Retrieving/Cleaning driving range balls.
- Some heavy lifting of driving range equipment.
- Keeping driving range free of litter.
- Maintain all driving range equipment; keeping clean and in orderly fashion.
- Adjust sidewalk slabs.
- Day, evening, weekend and holiday work required.
- Perform related work as required.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Some knowledge materials as related to work performed.
- Skill in performing varied manual tasks.
- Ability to readily learn the operation of simple equipment.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors and fellow workers.
- Sufficient physical strength and freedom from disabling defects to lift and move heavy objects, and to work under varying weather conditions.
- Ability to perform arduous manual work, often under adverse weather conditions.
Physical/Visual Activities and Demands
- Sitting, talking, hearing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing.
- Concentrated mental and visual attention with normal hand-eye coordination.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches-corrected or uncorrected.
- Clarity of vision at night.
- Able to work inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- Occasional moving of items up to 80lbs.
Minimum Training and Experience Required to Perform Essential Job Functions
- Some experience in performing manual work.
- Ability to read and write.
- Must be 16 years of age or older with a valid driver's license